Pudding is a testy and delicious dessert. It’s most familiar for the people who just like sweet dishes. You can make pudding at your home with some of common ingredients. With some easy and simple steps make your favorite pudding at home in your hand. So, let me know you how to make pudding.
- 1 liter milk
- 8 spoon sugar
- 8 eggs
- Caramel Sauce
- Metal pudding mould
- Electric beater
- take the milk on a pan and warm the milk at lowest heat. Continue this process until the milk turn into 1/2 liter.
- Crack all of the eggs into a bowl and add 8 spoon sugar with eggs. Beat the eggs and sugar very well about 15 minutes with using the electric beater. Add hot milk with the mixer and continue beating until mixer looks like foamy.
- Pre-heated the oven at 180°C. Take another pot or casseroles and pour it with warm water. you will need to pour water in 1/3. Casserole should be bigger than pudding mould.
- Pour a thin layer with caramel sauce into the pudding mould. Fill the pan with the foamy mixer. Then put the pudding mould into another pan or casserole.
- Bake the mixer in pre-heated oven in 180°C temperature. Wait for 30 minutes and after that remove the pudding mould from oven. Keep if an open air for half hour. After 30 minutes when it turn into cool then keep the pudding in the refrigerator at least 1 hour. You pudding is now prepare for eating.